- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Plato BioPharma, Inc. is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. Plato BioPharma, Inc. only has access to/collects information that you voluntarily provide via email or other direct contact.
Plato BioPharma, Inc. will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. Plato BioPharma, Inc. will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from Plato BioPharma, Inc. at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting Plato BioPharma, Inc. via the email address given on this website:
- See what data that Plato BioPharma, Inc. has about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data that Plato BioPharma, Inc. has about you.
- Request deletion of any data that Plato BioPharma, Inc. has about you.
- Express any concern you have about the use of your data by Plato BioPharma. Inc.
Plato BioPharma, Inc. takes precautions to protect your information. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which personally identifiable information is stored are kept in a secure environment.
Use of Google Analytics
This Policy was last modified on October 5, 2015.